Consider how the wildflowers grow....Luke 12:27 NIV
Living small in our 880 square foot cottage and micro farming on approximately an acre of land.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tiny House Next Generation

My oldest watched the documentary, Tiny on Netflix with me the other evening.  He loved it and started coming up with plans for his own tiny house.  I told him how other young people have built or are building their own tiny homes and that is something he can work towards, too.  He started with sketches on paper, with the idea of using an enclosed trailer.  Then, when he was playing outside, I suggested he draw a floorplan on the driveway using sidewalk chalk.  He loved that idea and got right to work.  Two of his younger siblings joined him in his tiny house for the photo.  Upon suggesting he can make another floor plan after the rain comes, he responded, "No, Mom.  That's hard work!"  I think he'll draw another.  Tiny homes are hard to forget. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment