Consider how the wildflowers grow....Luke 12:27 NIV
Living small in our 880 square foot cottage and micro farming on approximately an acre of land.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Soaps and Soap Making Classes


I have a cottage industry making small batch homemade soaps using all natural ingredients.  It started out as an experiment since I enjoy knowing how to do things.  There's something satisfying and comforting about knowing how to do things for yourself.  I was surprised that my first ever batch of soap came out so great!  I was hooked.  I love making soaps and opened an etsy shop (click on above pic).

Now, I've begun teaching soap making classes to the ladies in the homeschool group I belong to.  It isn't as hard as it seems, and while homemade soap differs a bit from store bought soap (doesn't seem to last as long), it is so much healthier for your skin.  I've had praise especially from moms with children who suffer from eczema and those who deal with season dry skin.

I would appreciate any word of mouth (or click of mouse) advertising!


1 comment:

  1. A writer should always try to keep its writing very simple and clear. Always use facts which are easily acceptable by general people because they are very close to their assumptions and they welcome such kind of facts.
    ทำแบรนด์สบู่

    ReplyDelete